The new type of COVID-19 Testing
Today in the Breaking News Show, Lisa Wilson, CEP of the Epitome Risk team introduced a new type of testing you only need twice a year, and what will tell you how immune you are getting the COVID-19 virus.
Moderated by Dr. Peter Tarlow and Juergen Steinmetz
- Last year Epitome Risk’s team of doctors, scientists, researchers and partners learned that neutralizing antibodies are what protect people from COVID.
- Dr. Fauci and the White House agree that knowing the number of neutralizing antibodies your body produced after the COVID vaccine is the key to understanding your protection level against COVID and all its variants.
- Epitome Risk’s team of doctors, scientists, researchers and partners developed a test that you can take from home that will let you know your neutralizing antibody level in 24-48 hours.
- The US released a study yesterday, August 18, 2021, showing that vaccine protection, or the neutralizing antibodies your body produced after you got your vaccine, decline after a few months.
- Each person’s neutralizing antibody level drops at a different rate because everyone is different.
- Neutralizing antibody levels drop, no matter which vaccine you received.
- It’s important for people to know their neutralizing antibodies.
- Not all antibody tests provide you with the same information. Epitome Risk’s neutralizing antibody test is the only FDA EUA test on the market that will detail your level of protection.
- Whether you take our at-home test, or another antibody test, you must make sure that your test is measuring neutralization.
- Having the neutralizing antibody test ready for at-home use is the epitome of what we do.
- Epitome Risk provides Risk Management services, including COVID Risk management to people, businesses, movie productions, sports events and other gatherings around the world.
- We have been able to keep people, productions, sports events and other gatherings safe throughout COVID and will continue to.